- Needs assessment
- Infrastructure auditing
- Client work culture analysis
- Space Planning & Conceptual design
- Interior Design & Architecture
- Furniture Design & Procurement
- Project Management
- Cost management & Reporting
- Occupation Certification
- Closeout Documentation
- Client Handover
STRATEGISE AND PLAN
- Shift Urban will request an introduction meeting with the client to fully grasp the scope of the client’s expectations and a full understanding of the project.
- The client is to produce Shift Urban with a company organogram as well as departmental adjacencies and company information relating to business units and relevant office equipment in the building.
- A detailed questionnaire has been designed to fully understand the client’s requirements with regards to different departments, growth expectations, nature of office and all facilities and equipment utilized in the working environment along with the culture of the company.
- Full survey of existing/proposed buildings to be carried out as well as existing equipment and furniture.
- In the event where it is required there will be three logo designs presented to the client.
- Thereafter the CI design process will commence in Phase 3 of the project.
Spatial planning and conceptual design proposal
- Space planning indicating, all functional and operational areas required.
- The above conceptual design will be based on the expected user experience integrated into the overall design experience and will be illustrated by means of a floor plan layout and three 3D artist impressions incorporated into a mood board depicting the overall concept of the project.
The design/redesign of company logo.
Design layout of letterheads
Architecture and interior design, furniture design and procurement
Floor layout: Depicting special design along with all floor finished and arrangement of furniture.
Ceiling layout: Depicting all flush/bulkhead ceilings along with lighting layout specifying all the light points.
Electrical articulation layout: Indicating all electrical points along with data and voice connections for all stations, also indicating all equipment positioning.
Feature wall planning: Where feature walls are applicable all wall finishes are to be specified.
Shop fit/Carpentry layout: Detailed designs of all shop fitted items including furniture detailed specifications and designs.
Shop front/ window layouts: This includes the design of all sandblasted/vinyl decals that may be needed for internal and external windows along with other window treatments that might be required.
Ironmongery and door specification: This include all signage and specifications to doors in all areas.
Signage: The design and placement of all signage required throughout building as well as corporate branding on external of building.
Project and construction management, cost/time management
All project related matters will be managed by Shift Urban
Meetings with all relevant professionals will be managed throughout the project and minutes thereof will be distributed within seven days there after
All material entering the building to be tracked and documented in comparison to BOQ
All approvals applicable to project will be obtained and form part of the handover documentation
All procurement to be done through Shift Urban to ensure quality and cost control
Closeout documentation and handover
Date of handover will be stipulated as per original agreement unless in the event where the project duration was extended by the client, or unforeseen events outside SHIFT URBAN’s control. These delays are to be communicated and documented throughout the project phase.
Handover documentation will be presented to client including all aspects of the project.
Closing out document indicating snagging period and terms.
All warranties and user manuals.
Set of drawings and approvals where applicable.
‘Be purposeful and thoughtful in the choices you make
when the options are nearly infinite’